Pages

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Chevron

I must admit that I have this on going romance with all things chevron.  It has been pretty trendy for a while now but it still feels so fresh and new every time I see it!  

Chevron is one of those patterns you can pretty much put anywhere...  You can make a small statement with a pillow or accent piece.  Or make a big statement with a wall paper or bold color.  Here, I share some bright, beautiful, and inspiring pieces in chevron...


Zigzag duvet cover in yellow by Urban Outfitters. $79-$99

Chevron pillow in coral by Elisabeth Michael. $89.00



 What a great idea!  Painted concrete floor in a chevron pattern.  Found via Pinterest.  This would also be awesome on a ceiling! (although, much harder to do...)


I LOVE this chevron wallpaper by Kimberly Lewis Home!  $155.00
 

 I can't wait to try this chevron manicure tutorial from Sugar and Chic! It actually sounds really easy!  Also, love the ring!


DIY chevron planter box from zelophotoblog.com.  I love that they used different colors of reclaimed wood!






0 comments:

Post a Comment